The Incredible 2018 PenCC Steve Hartt Ride is Coming Up July XX. Get Your Tickets NOW!
- Riders leave San Pedro at 6:30 AM. Destination: San Diego’s Liberty Station.
- Three rest stops are amply supplied with high-quality Hammer nutritionals, along with luscious fruit, etc.
- There’s also a lunch stop (provided).
- Sag wagons assist with minor mechanical issues.
- Riders begin arriving in San Diego around 2:30 PM.
- Bikes loaded on a truck in bump-free racks for the return.
- Shower facilities available at a nearby spa.
- Dinner is pizza, salad, fruit and beer/sodas in a local park (high quality, again provided).
- We get in a luxury bus and ride home! Get back to San Pedro around 10:00 PM.
At $150 per rider, it’s a bargain. Drop the completed release form by The Bike Palace before July XX. Get the form here.
Take a look at photos from the 2015 event and the video. You’ll love this ride! You don’t have to be a Peninsula Cycle Club member to go on this ride, however, if you’d like to join, you can do so here: join the club.
Questions? Call/email Tony: 310-832-1966 or email@example.com.