- Riders meet at Friendship Park in San Pedro at 7:15AM, leaving at 8:00AM.
- Breakfast is served! Enjoy a pre-ride snack: muffin, orange juice and coffee from Starbucks.
- The rest stop will be supplied with high quality nutritionals, along with luscious fruit, etc.
- A Sag Wagon will be on call to assist with minor mechanicals.
- After the ride: enjoy lunch on the beach at the exclusive Portuguese Bend Club, including salads, fruit and beer/sodas.
PenCC members must RSVP and non-members and/or guests must get their tickets by 10/27 at 2:00PM to join us at PBC. This is a firm deadline, required by PBC. Lunch starts at 1:00PM and the beach party finishes at 4:00PM.
FREE for PenCC members, this event is a huge bargain! Nonmembers can enjoy the full experience for only $20 (including meals). Lunch-only guests are just $10. Come on, you’ll love it.
You don’t have to be a member of Peninsula Cycle Club to attend this event. However, if you’d like to join you may do so here: join the club. Questions? Call/email Bob: 310-832-1966 or firstname.lastname@example.org. PenCC members: please let Bob know if you plan to attend so that we can plan accordingly. Parking is limited and it’s a long walk from PV Dr to the beach, so we’re working on a shuttle plan.