This is my fourth day in a row of 34 minute workouts on the stationary bike. Soaked at the finish. Ramped up to about 100 RPM, but had to cut back to 85 RPM halfway through. Ran the last 3.5 minutes at 90 RPM. My thoughts:
- Do whatever you have to do to keep on the bike. I like music while I ride (very upbeat, manic stuff). You may prefer riding with others. See our ride schedule.
- I’m old (59) and fat. If I can do this, I know you can!
- Pay attention to your technique. Try to keep your upper body movement while cycling to a minimum (it’s just wasted motion). During the last few minutes’ push to the finish—technique be damned, claw your way to the finish any way you can!
- I feel great, thrilled to be working out this much, and this often. Eating better, too. I’ll win this, yet.
- Let me know what you’re doing to improve your fitness.